The Rocket Band of Blue has enrolled in the Amazon Smile program. With Amazon Smile, when you shop at Amazon, they will donate a percentage of your total purchase to the Rocket Band of Blue at no additional cost to you.
To set up Amazon Smile:
- Go to http://smile.amazon.com
- In the search box, enter "Rocket Band of Blue" and click Search.
- When you see Rocket Band of Blue in the search results, click "Select"
That's it! Shop at Amazon as usual and Amazon will do the rest.
More information about the Amazon Smile program is available at: http://smile.amazon.com/gp/charity/about.html
Kroger Plus Card
Just a note if you have been supporting the Rocket Band of Blue by registering for Kroger Community Rewards, this is an annual participation and you have to re-enroll during the month of August. Once completed and on your next purchase, you should see "at your request, Kroger is donating to Rocket Band of Blue Band Boosters" at the bottom of your receipt
For those who have not enrolled but would like to below is the info:
Info on enrolling your Kroger Plus card in Kroger Community Rewards Program for the Rocket Band of Blue:
Rocket Band of Blue's NPO number 53838.
TO USE THE KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM:
- Simply encourage your members to register online at krogercommunityrewards.com
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up.
- If a member does not yet have a Kroger Plus card, please let them know that they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Click on Sign In/Register
- Most participants are new online customers, so they must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter NPO number (53838) or name of organization, select organization from list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count for your group until after your member(s) register their card(s).
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
We appreciate your support!